Water Tank Installation NZ
Professional water tank installation in NZ for your peace of mind!
What can possibly go wrong if you don’t have a professional water tank installation NZ? Well, our service technicians could come up with one or two stories. While carrying out a water pump service, it is not uncommon for us to find that the water tank has tilted one way or the other. Alternatively, the storage tank has settled unevenly into the dirt or slope on which it was haphazardly installed. We also find
Ultimately, our technicians agree that most of them are based on installation faults and could have been prevented by a professional water tank installation.
Talk to our water experts for professional advice on rainwater tank installation nz.
What to consider when installing a rainwater tank in NZ?
Installing a water tank is not rocket science. However, much knowledge is needed to make it work and avoid unpleasant surprises over time. Often underestimated, the water tank is an integrated part of a bigger system. In a rainwater harvesting system, all components must be perfectly matched to each other to ensure effective operations. Therefore, how and where the water tank is incorporated into the entire water system is essential.
If you are not a plumber or have not had the appropriate training, you might have a hard time, especially with the design of the whole water system. Our water specialists will calculate, for example, how large the water demand and thus also the water tank must be. Our technicians calculate how much pressure the pump must deliver. From our experience, for successful planning and coordination, support with experience and expertise is needed.
“Aqua Works provide outstanding service and advice for water handling, pumps and filtration. It is great that when you call them when in need that someone actually answers the phone handles your enquiry and calls you back then gets a trained technician on-site all in the same day. I highly recommend..”
Graham Dunn, July 2022
Choose an expert for your water tank installation NZ
We specialise in rainwater collection, water tanks, Aqua filters and water pumps! Since 2000 we have been designing, installing and repairing rain harvesting systems and water tanks in Auckland throughout Rodney and South Kaipara Flats. Therefore, our service team has a wealth of experience with water tank installations in NZ.
Aqua Works has all the trades under the same umbrella that you need to install a storage tank successfully. When we come to your premises to install a water tank, you can be assured that we will get the job done right the first time. Our water experts ensure onsite that your entire water system works correctly, and you can expect the best water quality possible.
Aqua Works – experience the difference in water tank installation
- We offer the best quality water storage tanks from the most experienced manufacturers.
- Choose from a wide range of high-quality concrete or plastic water tanks matching NZ’s environmental conditions.
- All trades under one roof, so we only come once to get the job done, and you can enjoy safe drinking water straight after.
- Our comprehensive water tank installation service includes all related products if needed, e.g. pre-tank filters, water pumps and UV filters.
- Get your full 20-years warranty when our tradies install the water tank according to the manufactures requirements.
- Benefit from 20+ years of experience in professional water treatment, Aqua Filter, water pump and water storage installations.
Best water tank installation in NZ
We have a wide variety of tanks to choose from. Thus, you can find the perfect fit for your needs. Benefit from our comprehensive water tank installation service and enjoy clean & healthy drinking water.
Aqua Works – experience the difference in water tank installation nz
Professional Water Tank Installation
When choosing a water tank for your rainwater harvesting system, there are several things to consider. Some of the following questions might be easy to be answered for you. Some might be a bit more tricky, and expert advice would be helpful.
How do I choose a rainwater tank?
What size water tank do I need for a family of 4?
Do I need a consent to install a water tank?
What is the best type of rainwater tank?
Where should a water tank to be placed?
Our service technicians have answers to all those questions and many more recommendations based on our long-term experience in water tank installations, rainwater catchment systems, professional water treatment and water pumps.
First of all, everything starts with an onsite visit to evaluate your individual needs and the local environment for the water tank installation. Our water experts will investigate all the options where to ideally place the storage tank to minimise costs and optimise your rainwater outcome. Based on your personal setting, our service team will design the best fit for your property.
At Aqua Works, we do not only install the water tank. Our goal is to deliver the complete solutions for your rainwater collection system to get the water you deserve! We are passionate about water and want to ensure that every drop is safe to drink.
Water Tank Installation with Aqua Works
Step by step for a successful water tank installation nz
- We come on-site to get an overview and discuss the details with you, which is the basis for our planning, designing and installation.
- Once the technicians have finalised the design, we will come to your property and prepare the site where the tank will be installed.
- Depending on which option you have chosen, concrete or plastic, the digger works will begin to create a solid foundation for the storage tank.
- The levelling of the installation area is critical so that the water tank does not become unbalanced, tilted or break over time.
- Our service team closely monitors the delivery and positioning of the concrete or plastic water tank. This way, we can guarantee a 20-years warranty.
- Now our plumbers come into action and professionally connect the water pump and the pipes (suction line) towards the house. They will also install a new pump box and if ordered, a pre-tank filter.
- The service technicians will also check or install the appropriate downpipes, leaf eater, first-flush diverter, floating outlet, tank vent and tank gauge. This way, we ensure that the entire water system is operating well.
- Additionally, they will check or install a post filter, like a UV filter or a whole house filtration system. If you have an under-bench water filter, they will ensure that it is clean to deliver safe drinking water.
- Finally, the team at Aqua Works will clean up and take all the packaging and recycling to leave you in peace and enjoy safe and healthy drinking water.
Which water tanks do we install, repair and service?
Aqua Works delivers water tanks for all needs. We offer large water tanks for farm and lifestyle properties with greater water storage needs. Alternatively, we have smaller water tanks if you are on mains and want to add extra water usage, e.g., watering the garden or washing the car.
We install, service and repair the following rainwater tanks in NZ.
rainwater tanks nz
small water tanks
underground water tanks
slimeline rainwater tanks nz
concrete water tanks nz
plastic water tanks nz
Professional and reliable water tank installation by Aqua Works
Get our team on board to design and install your next water storage tank for you. We know what we do so that you can enjoy clean and safe drinking water.
exceptional support for our water tank customers
20+ years of experience in Rodney means Aqua Works is your local water filtration expert. Our knowledge of the community and the region we live in, combined with our passion for clean drinking water, is the foundation for our daily work. We offer customised water solutions supporting you to meet your personal needs and individual budget. Our connected, smart product range enables you to master the water in your home. At the same time, it ensures the best purification of your water for healthy, tasty water enjoyment.
As a purpose-driven, local family business, we support you in your decision making by sharing our knowledge about your water resources. This way, we help you to be informed, so you can make great decisions empowering your families health and well being. The protection and provision of safe, potable drinking water in our lives is paramount to all of us. Aqua Work’s water filtration systems, UV filter purification, water treatment, ozone systems, and water pumps give you peace of mind to have a quality trusted, safe system.
Going the extra mile at Aqua Works is what we do to ensure your water is healthy and fit for its purpose. Hence, all our water treatment products are field tried-and-tested, including innovative products and solutions. Do you need help with UV filters, water filtration systems and water pumps or our high-quality UV filter service, water pump repairs or water pump service? Give us a call today at 0800 AQUA WORKS. As we often say, “If you don’t have a filter – You are the filter”.
And if something happens spontaneously, call our 24/7 water pump emergency service at 0212 787 427. We will take care of your problem immediately and make sure that the water in your home is running again as quickly as possible.