Aqua Works & our Covid-19 response
Aqua Works – unite against Covid 19
The current situation caused by the Coronavirus poses significant challenges for many businesses in New Zealand. Aqua Works has provided products and services for healthy and safe drinking water throughout the Rodney district for over 20 years. As a business partner, employer, family member and part of our community, we stand for responsible and family-oriented relationships following our corporate values.
In these challenging times of a global pandemic, we take our social responsibility seriously and want to contribute to containing the further spread of the virus. The health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff, whanau and communities remain our top priority. At the same time, we want to continue to offer our customers, business partners and suppliers the highest level of service.
Staying safe together with Aqua Works measures
At Aqua Works, we have worked our way through the legislation and the implications for our business operations. As part of the Covid-19 Protection Framework, our plumbers, electricians and service staff will adhere to strict industry-wide protocols. This allows our team to safely comply with the traffic light regulations in place for each region.
The team at Aqua Works conducts installations, repairs and services of water filters, UV filtration systems, water pumps and hot water cylinders under the COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system). Our showroom & office at 2 Mill Lane, Warkworth 0910, operates at all levels, provided our staff are not undertaking activities that are otherwise restricted.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission, we adhere to the following guidelines to protect our employees, customers, their families and our wider communities.
Guidelines to restrain the spread of Covid-19 at Aqua Works
Aqua Works operates in line with the New Zealand Government guideline and Master Electricians and Plumbers. This way, we take strict health and safety measures to keep everyone safe.
- QR code posters are placed prominently at our showroom/ office entrance for all visitors. We provide an alternative recording keeping method if you do not have the COVID Tracer app.
- Face covering is recommended, N.B. We do have some staff who have facemask exemptions.
- Physical distance continues, maintaining a two-metre distance between people at all times.
- All persons entering and leaving our showroom & office should disinfect their hands.
- We use non-contact methods wherever possible.
- No one should enter our showroom & office or a customer’s property if they have cold/flu-like symptoms, are isolating themselves, are waiting for a COVID-19 test or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
My Vaccine Pass – our fully vaxxed technical field service team
The retail trade and home services & plumbing sector is not legally required to use the My Vaccine Pass certification process for their business activities. In general, the trading, home services & plumbing industry work with the general settings of the traffic light system.
At Aqua Works, most of our plumbers, electricians and service technicians are fully vaccinated. Therefore, we work on mandated vaccination sites such as schools & hospitals and provide reassurance to vulnerable customers who prefer a vaccinated technician. If this is important to you please ask our scheduling team. We will respond and send the right person to your place.
When an Aqua Works employee comes to your home or business, you can expect the following:
- Our technical service team will not shake your hands or touch you or your pets on arrival.
- When coming onsite to your property, our fully vaxxed plumber, sparky and service tech will wear masks indoors as directed by you.
- If our team is working outside on their own or in their bubbles, they likely will not wear masks unless you ask them to. Especially in summer, it is often too hot and very demanding to wear masks outside when doing physical work.
- Our employees wash their hands before work and after they have finished. If soap and water are not available, they use hand sanitiser.
Take care and be kind.
Our thoughts are with our customers, business partners, our employees and communities across New Zealand as we work together to overcome the ongoing challenges Covid-19 brings. Our clients, staff, and communities’ health, safety, and well-being remain our top priority. Please keep your families, friends and whanau safe by staying strong and abiding by the rules in your region. We wish you health and strength to master the Covid-19 pandemic together!
At Aqua Works, we intensively monitor the current legislation and any further developments. Be assured that we will adjust our measures as soon as the situation requires. We will continue to communicate with you. Please communicate with us. We are here for you! If you are unsure or have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us and talk to one of our well-informed service teams. Call 0800 278 288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you and your family to enjoy safe drinking water in your home. Now, and in the future!
Take care and look after one another.
Your Aqua Works Team
Enjoy healthy, potable drinking water with Aqua Works
In times of Covid-19, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and business partners is our top priority. At Aquaworks, our fully vaccinated team of service technicians ensures that you can enjoy our services with peace of mind. Whether it is a UV filter system, water pump or hot water cylinder, we will come to your premises and reliably take care of your issue.